Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be completely delighted with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, you may return the item(s)
for a full item refund or exchange.
We accept returns and exchanges In-Store or we accept returns by Mail
for up to 60-days after an item was purchased. Items must be unworn, in its original
packaging, and accompanied by the Order Invoice.
How to Return a Product In-Store
No re-packaging, no processing time and no return shipment arrangements required – simply visit a store.
- Take your unworn merchandise in its original packaging to any Town Shoe Limited store (DSW Canada, Town Shoes, The Shoe
Company, or Shoe Warehouse).
- You must have a copy of your original Sales Receipt or Order Confirmation email. The store will not be able to process the return without proof of purchase. Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return or exchange. Refunds will be applied to the original payment method on which you made the online purchase. Please be sure to bring that card with you to the store.
- The store associate will be happy to assist you immediately with your refund or exchange.
How to Return or Exchange a Product by Mail
- Simply mail your unworn merchandise in its original packaging along with your Packing Slip, Sales Receipt or Order Confirmation email. You may want to
choose a return shipping method that gives you the ability to track your return shipment. Please note, you will not be reimbursed for the cost of the return shipment.
Send the unworn merchandise in its original box with your Packing Slip to:
Town Shoes Limited Web Returns
44 Kodiak Crescent, Toronto, ON M3J 3G5
- Original shipping charges are not refunded in the case of a return. Your purchase (less any shipping charges) will be
refunded to your card within 2 business days of receipt.
- Please note: We do not accept C.O.D.
- We do not offer exchanges by mail. You may return your order by mail for a full refund & place a new order online for another style or size.
Refunds will be applied to the payment method on which you made the online purchase and will appear in the form of a credit. Refunds
are processed to include the amount you paid for the item(s) along with any sales tax which was charged at time of purchase. Shipping fees
cannot be reimbursed unless an item is defective/damaged or there was a fulfillment error. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for these changes
to appear on your card statement.
Damaged Product or Fulfillment Error
If you received a defective/damaged product or have an order fulfillment error, we will be happy to arrange and cover the cost of return
shipping. Please contact Customer Service and we will provide you with a pre-paid Canada Post return label and pick up arrangement
instructions. You may also follow the above instructions for returning In-Store. To contact Customer Service, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free to 1-888-874-6326 from 9am-5pm ET Monday to Friday.
Misplaced Order Invoice
If you have misplaced or deleted the original Sales Receipt or Order Confirmation email, registered users may obtain a new copy by logging into My Account if you have a registered account. The Order Confirmation reflects any discounts, shipping amounts, taxes, and original payment method details.
DSW USA Returns & Exchanges
DSW Canada is not able to accept returns or exchanges of merchandise purchased from any DSW store in the United States or from
www.dsw.com. Please contact the DSW store in the U.S. where your purchase was made or visit www.dsw.com to learn about their